- Clear Cups
- Permanent marker
- Adhesive Googly Eyes
- 1 bag Popcorn
- 1 bag White chocolate chips
- Food coloring
- Vegetable oil
- Melt your white chocolate in the microwave or double broiler (we added a little vegetable oil to soften the chocolate)
- Divide into three bowls (or as many bowls as colors you plan to use)
- Add 3 drops of green food coloring to one bowl, 3 drops of purple to one bowl, and leave the third bowl white
- Pour 1/3 of popcorn bag into the purple chocolate bowl, 1/3 into the green chocolate bowl and 1/3 into the white chocolate bowl.
- Toss to coat each popped kernel
- Spread on a baking sheet and allow time to dry
*If you want a little extra fun, add sprinkles, chocolate chips, or fruit snacks to your spooky popcorn mixture!
With the kids:
- Decorate the cups with eyeballs and markers
- Add colored popcorn to the cups
Tawni is a former special education teacher, now stay-at-home momma. She spends her days reading, cooking with lots of cheese, listening to professional choral music, and tickling her baby boy, Cy. She lives with her husband and son in Utah.