We’re all about “cute” Halloween over “spooky” Halloween, and these monster cookies and milk definitely fit in the “cute” category. The little people we did this activity with LOVED making their own monster milk cup. It was a hit. Use it with your kids at home, use it in your classroom, make it for yourself, make it for your grandma. Happy Halloween!
- Clear cups
- Adhesive googly eyes
- Permanent marker
- Food coloring
- Cookies (whichever you prefer, we made these)
- *We recommend baking cookies that allow lots of measuring and pouring for the kids. The cookies we made have lots of add-ins (oats, M&M’s, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, Rice Krispies, nuts and more.) A little more fun to pour than your typical cookie ingredients.
- M & M’s
- Sparkle Gel or Frosting tube
- Candy Eyes
- Bake your cookies, allow them to cool
- Gather materials above
- Decorate the cookies (use candy eyeballs, sparkle gel, M&Ms, and whatever else you find!)
4. Decorate the cup, fill with milk
5. Add 1-2 drops of food coloring to each cup & stir
6. Enjoy! (Even if you have an owie on your head!)
*This post contains affiliate links
Tawni is a former special education teacher, now stay-at-home momma. She spends her days reading, cooking with lots of cheese, listening to professional choral music, and tickling her baby boy, Cy. She lives with her husband and son in Utah.