Just like in Olive, the Other Reindeer, your child can make their VERY OWN reindeer antlers! The best part is: you can make them all from things you have lying around the house.
- Green cardstock (or contruction paper)
- Brown cardstock
- Draw antlers, or even better, have your kids draw their own!
- Cut out
- Cut out strips of green for headband
- Tape green strips into a circle
- Attach antlers
- Dance, prance and save the day, just like Olive!
McKenzie is a retired Special Education teacher and Mom to Mila. She loves traveling, baking and snuggling. As a social butterfly and self-proclaimed chatter box, McKenzie loves making new friends.