This is a spin on one of my FAVORITE games growing up and it goes perfectly with the book “Snowmen at Night“!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Timer (phone, stopwatch, etc.)
It’s played like a relay.
- Put all the snow clothes in a pile.
- The adult stands across the room (or as close or far as you want to be)
- The children line up by the pile of clothing
- When the adult (snowman) says go they start the timer, the first child picks a piece of snow gear, runs to the adult, dresses the adult and runs back! Then it’s the next child’s turn.
- Stop the time when either the snowman is fully dressed or all the kids have gone. See how fast you can go!
Check out more “Snowmen at Night” activities HERE!
McKenzie is a retired Special Education teacher and Mom to Mila. She loves traveling, baking and snuggling. As a social butterfly and self-proclaimed chatter box, McKenzie loves making new friends.