Treasure hunts are SO fun! Take it up a notch with giving each child their own frozen treasure they need to dig out!
You will need:
- Rock Salt
- squeeze bottles
- Hot water
- Medium rubber tote
- small rubber bands
- Beaded Necklaces, buttons, confetti, rings, etc.
- Latex Gloves
- Fill the glove with your treasures
- Fill the glove up with water
- Tie the glove off with the small rubber band
- Freeze the glove laying flat (1-3 hours)
- Remove the glove by running it under warm water and carefully extracting the ice from inside.
- Place the ice hand on the cookie sheet
- Give your little learner any tools they want to try to extract their treasures from the ice!
Check out more “Snowmen at Night” activities HERE!
McKenzie is a retired Special Education teacher and Mom to Mila. She loves traveling, baking and snuggling. As a social butterfly and self-proclaimed chatter box, McKenzie loves making new friends.