In Guess How Much I Love You, Little Nutbrown Hare plays a game with his dad, Big Nutbrown Hare. They try to find a way to tell each other that their love is biggest and best. We came up with this simple game that’s all about listening. Find out which rabbit is best at listening while playing our Dancing Bunnies game.
You will need:
- Bunny Ears
- Some fun music, we like this
- Give each child a pair of bunny ears (we just made some out of paper, have the kids do it as a craft!)
- When the music is playing, we hop around the room like bunnies
- When the music stops, STOP and put your bunny ears on your head. Listen for the music to resume, then pull the bunny ears down and start hopping again!
- Play for fun, or play for a winner by having the last person to put their bunny ears on sit down.
Tawni is a former special education teacher, now stay-at-home momma. She spends her days reading, cooking with lots of cheese, listening to professional choral music, and tickling her baby boy, Cy. She lives with her husband and son in Utah.