The craft we selected to do for Guess How Much I Love You is this fun and clever Valentine’s Box! It’s individualized by adding the child’s face, so no additional creativity required. Your kids are definitely all the cuteness necessary!
- Cereal Box
- Butcher paper (or wrapping paper) in varying colors
- Tan paper for hands
- Printed face of the child
- Wrap your box, be sure to leave the top open so the Valentine’s can be inserted.
2. Trace the child’s hands and cut them out
3. Cut out two strips of paper for the arms (can be tan for the arms or the color of the box for sleeves)
4. Attach the hands to the strips of paper and then attach the arms and hands to the box
5. Attach the face
Tawni is a former special education teacher, now stay-at-home momma. She spends her days reading, cooking with lots of cheese, listening to professional choral music, and tickling her baby boy, Cy. She lives with her husband and son in Utah.