In Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type, the cows quickly get the chickens on board. If the farmer fails to procure electric blankets, they vow that there will be no milk and no eggs. Since milk and eggs are the two main ingredients in this tasty classic, we thought it would be perfect for the recipe to accompany this book!
- Salt & Pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs until frothy
- Add a splash of milk (we get really technical here at Patootie) and some salt and pepper, stir to combine
- Warm a pan over medium heat, then add a little cooking spray and pour in your egg mixture
- Use a spatula to stir the eggs, scraping the bottom of the pan, as they begin to cook.
- Cook until the eggs are no longer runny.
Tawni is a former special education teacher, now stay-at-home momma. She spends her days reading, cooking with lots of cheese, listening to professional choral music, and tickling her baby boy, Cy. She lives with her husband and son in Utah.