Don’t you love our tiny Zebra-cow? These tiny electric blankets are the perfect craft for Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type. Practice fine motor skills by threading to create the blanket and then slip a hand-warmer inside to create this cozy craft.
- Foam sheets (we got a large pack pre-cut at the dollar store!)
- Hole puncher (preferably sharper than ours… ahem)
- Yarn or String
- Hand Warmers
How it’s Done:
- Line up two foam sheets and punch holes around the edge
- Wrap a piece of tape around the end of your yarn for easier threading
- Thread to fasten the foam pieces together (leave one side open)
- Slip a hand-warmer into the mini-blanket
- Finish stitching and tie to secure
Tawni is a former special education teacher, now stay-at-home momma. She spends her days reading, cooking with lots of cheese, listening to professional choral music, and tickling her baby boy, Cy. She lives with her husband and son in Utah.