Check out this cute little bird craft! Feathers, pipe cleaners, pom poms, and sticky eyeballs come together to make this baby bird craft. It’s the perfect craft to accompany a reading of Mole and the Baby Bird.
- Pom Poms
- Googly Eyes (we recommend the sticky ones)
- Orange paper or foam paper
- Pipe Cleaners
- Stick the googly eyes on the pom pom then cut a small triangle from the orange paper and use Elmer’s glue to attach it as the beak.
- Create a spiral in the pipe cleaner, then attach the pom pom with glue.
- Use glue to fasten the feathers and Wala! Your very own baby bird!
Tawni is a former special education teacher, now stay-at-home momma. She spends her days reading, cooking with lots of cheese, listening to professional choral music, and tickling her baby boy, Cy. She lives with her husband and son in Utah.