Yum-diddly-scrumptious! Make these colorful fruit pizzas during your Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? unit! McKenzie found an amazing frosting that takes this treat from good to great!
- Sugar Cookies (We bought the package of dough at the store)
- Frosting (8 oz Cream Cheese, 2 t Vanilla, and 1/2 cup sugar: Blend until smooth!)
- Colorful Fruit (We used strawberries, green grapes, and blueberries)
- Bake your sugar cookies according to package or recipe instructions.
- Slice your fruit.
- Make your frosting and spread it on the cooled cookies.
- Decorate with sliced fruit!
Tawni is a former special education teacher, now stay-at-home momma. She spends her days reading, cooking with lots of cheese, listening to professional choral music, and tickling her baby boy, Cy. She lives with her husband and son in Utah.