In the book Stick and Stone, Stone finds himself lost in a rainstorm while searching for his friend, so this week we’re experimenting with rainclouds!
- Glass cup or vase
- Shaving Cream
- Food coloring
- 3 small cups with about 1 oz of water in each
- 3 Droppers
- Fill your glass cup almost to the top with water
- Spray shaving cream on the top to create the cloud
- Mix a few drops of food coloring into each cup of water (so you have 3 colors)
- Use a dropper (we didn’t, but we wish we did!), to put drops of colored water on the cloud
- Watch the cloud to start raining!
Tawni is a former special education teacher, now stay-at-home momma. She spends her days reading, cooking with lots of cheese, listening to professional choral music, and tickling her baby boy, Cy. She lives with her husband and son in Utah.