Witch on a Broom: A Craft for “Room on the Broom”
Check out this cute craft for Room on the Broom! Made from circles, squares, rectangles, and some fancy shoes, this craft would make a creative witch proud!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Paper: Black, Yellow, Green, White, Brown
- Scissors & Glue
- Bowls for tracing circles (unless you have mad skills)
- A little twine if you want a bow on the broom
Put it Together:
- Cut out the pieces shown in the picture above.
- For the hat, I cut out a circle, cut a little slit in it, and then twisted it into a cone and fastened it with some glue dots.
- For the legs, I just added some black paper as stripes.
- For the broom, I folded the brown paper back and forth and then cut some slits for texture.
Hope your Halloween is full of the best kinds of friends!
*This post contains affiliate links, ya’ll!
Tawni is a former special education teacher, now stay-at-home momma. She spends her days reading, cooking with lots of cheese, listening to professional choral music, and tickling her baby boy, Cy. She lives with her husband and son in Utah.