Witches Brew Sensory Bin: An Activity for “Room on the Broom”
I had to use the famous water beads in our witches brew sensory activity. I found these at wal-mart, but I’ve heard you can get a better deal on water beads from Amazon. I planned this activity to go with “Room on the Broom“, but it would be a fun activity to do with anything slightly “spooky” this October.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Water beads
- Halloween themed items: I found these in the Halloween themed dollar section of Walmart.
- A witches Cauldren (a bowl works, too!)
- A large tote or bin (I recently picked up a big baking pan to use for our sensory activities)
- Let your water beads grow by putting them in a container with water. This will take a few hours, so do this step in advance!
- Pour your water beads into a bin, add your Halloween items, and you’re ready to play!
*This post contains affiliate links, ya’ll!
Tawni is a former special education teacher, now stay-at-home momma. She spends her days reading, cooking with lots of cheese, listening to professional choral music, and tickling her baby boy, Cy. She lives with her husband and son in Utah.