Spooky Orange Julius: A treat with “Trick or Pete”
Cute and SOOOOOO tasty, these spooky orange julius drinks come together in a snap and are sure to be a hit. Make them after reading “Trick or Pete” a story about spooky Halloween!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate
- Ice (about 8 cubes)
- 1 c. Water
- 1 c. Milk
- 1/8 c. Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Clear cups
- Permanent Marker
Put it together:
- Draw some spooky jack o’ lantern faces on the clear cups & set aside.
- In a blender combine half of the orange juice concentrate with 1 cup of Water, 1 cup of Milk, 1/8 cup of sugar and 1 tsp vanilla. Blend until combined.
- Blend and add ice cubes a few at a time as the mixture blends. I usually leave the lid on and drop ice cubes through the hole in the lid. Then let it blend for another minute or two to allow the drink to get nice and frothy.
- Pour into the decorated cups and enjoy your sweet treat!
Happy Halloween! Keep an eye out for more spooky fun ideas (coming soon!) to do with “Trick or PEte” by James Dean.
Tawni is a former special education teacher, now stay-at-home momma. She spends her days reading, cooking with lots of cheese, listening to professional choral music, and tickling her baby boy, Cy. She lives with her husband and son in Utah.